ticalc.org
Basics Archives Community Services Programming
Hardware Help About Search Your Account
   Home :: Archives :: News :: One Million for Patrick Davidson

One Million for Patrick Davidson
Posted by Eric on 5 May 2002, 01:01 GMT

We're happy to announce that Patrick Davidson, #2 on our list of busiest authors, has passed the six-digit mark in total downloads. With 1,001,456 all-time downloads, Patrick is well in the lead as our most-downloaded author. Congratulations, and thanks for sucking up so much of our bandwidth :)!

The comments below are written by ticalc.org visitors. Their views are not necessarily those of ticalc.org, and ticalc.org takes no responsibility for their content.

Re: One Million for Patrick Davidson
Baculo
(Web Page)

wow how much bandwidth does the whole site transfer monthly?

what's cheap is that the number one on the busiest list has all basic progs whereas patrick d has all asm, though for each of his games there are multiple versions for different calcs so thats a little helpful.

i think this might be first post i never thought i;d get one

     5 May 2002, 01:14 GMT

Re: Re: One Million for Patrick Davidson
343GuiltySpark  Account Info
(Web Page)

Sigh ... I was waiting for ticalc to make this a news item ... and lo and behold, I'm not home when they do. Oh well.

Congratulations, Patrick! Keep up your hard work ... I'm looking forward to more programs from you!

     5 May 2002, 04:29 GMT

Re: Re: Re: One Million for Patrick Davidson
Bengt Werstén  Account Info
(Web Page)

HEY! WHERE IS VOID PRODUCTIONS ?
WHERE IS ZELDA ?!?!?!

     8 May 2002, 07:49 GMT

Re: Re: Re: Re: One Million for Patrick Davidson
garyanddepleatedteamup  Account Info

Thank you for your message.

After talking to my technical supervisor, I regret to inform you that the
information you requested on the TI-83 Plus operating system is strictly
proprietary, and we are not at liberty to disclose it to our retail
customers. I suggest that you search the internet for more information on
this topic.

Sincerely,

Mulanda Kamba

     8 May 2002, 21:51 GMT

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: One Million for Patrick Davidson
Chivo  Account Info

Is this the reply to an inquiry that you mailed to TI?

     8 May 2002, 23:40 GMT

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: One Million for Patrick Davidson
kEvinwElls  Account Info
(Web Page)

what the hell are you talking about?!?!

     9 May 2002, 13:34 GMT

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: One Million for Patrick Davidson
garyanddepleatedteamup  Account Info

Thank you for your message.

After talking to my technical supervisor, I regret to inform you that the
information you requested on the TI-83 Plus operating system is strictly
proprietary, and we are not at liberty to disclose it to our retail
customers. I suggest that you search the internet for more information on
this topic.

Sincerely,

Mulanda Kamba

Texas Instruments